Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My kelas mengaji

I should give name to my kelas mengaji. Well, we just call them as 'junior boys' class, but that is not so catchy right?

Probably 'Cheeky Class' suits them better.

As we have very naughty Nadjmi who is the troublemaker, baca muqaddam laju je part yang dia dah ingat, but bila sampai part yang dia tak ingat terus slow-mo haha, He is so mischievous, always try getting hints during exams from me, loves to sneak out from the class by saying he really has to go to the toilet but he really doesn't.

 then we have our very brainy, dedicated, mr-always-right Faris who is a younger brother for Nadjmi, mudah sangat ingat and faham anything that he learn. He is also quick-wittted, whenever I tersasul or use the wrong example, he will question me right away.

Last but not list we have Danish, his name reminds me of my very own nephew, Danish is easily distracted, whenever Faris and Nadjmi were talking. But he is the eldest in the group. He always quiet at the beginning of the class but will reveal his real self after few minutes later. A chinese-looking boy who is very fond of cake. He has so many stories to tell though his story sometimes very random.

=)

I should start to list everything about them because one of the things that makes my life in Cork colorful is them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment