Thursday, September 3, 2015

Jet lag



I don't usually experience jet lag. But this time, I have to admit that it really hit me hard.
Bayangkan, I was having my normal morning, read and cook, since my classes tak start lagi, and I went to the shopping mall in front of my house for an hour, lepas tu, dalam pukul 1pm I was home again, but all of sudden I felt so sleepy like crazy that I couldn't help myself to take a nap. I slept with my hoodie and jeans on, luckily I managed to take off my hijab first. And little did I know, I slept for 12 hours during the daylight and waking up at 1 am the next day. Gila kan?? Frankly speaking, I  tak tersedar lansung bila by housemates balik ke rumah ke dorang sesembang next door ke. Apparently my nap just now was not a nap. And now, I am writing this blog in the middle of the night when everyone else in their dreamland. Haha.



So who need a hug? Female only. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment