Sunday, September 20, 2015

10 years

Hi!

It has been 2 weeks since classes started. And here it was weekend again (I'm talking about 2 days ago) So,, my high school classmates in Faris Petra came to Ireland and as a host, it was my responsibility to act as a tour guide for them here in Cork.

Luck was not on our side because it had been raining for days, so my plan to take them to one of the attractions in Cork was terminated.. Then I just took them for UCC tour. I knowwwwwww... I should had done better. I mean, UCC is so cantekkk but that was not enough. You didn't come for thousand miles just to took a picture at someone's else alma mater =( Luckyly I masak nasi kerabu for them, so my guilt was not as terrible as it should be.

Ok, the story above was about the previous weekend. Nak dijadikan cerita, for them, I have to go to Dublin for some of the reasons that gonna be long if I push myself to explain.

I never am a awkward cookie when I am with my high-school friends. Maybe because we are so close that we all lived in the boarding school for five years and we had shown all of our colors to each other. We slept in the class/labs, we were scolded in front of each other when we failed to answer some maths questions, we're getting pinched by cikgu Mukhtar before his class started for the same reason (not able to answer maths questions), we stayed up late during prep malam because we had to wait for our friend's copying our answers after a long holiday (sharing is caring), we pinched each other just to make sure we're awake during kelas sejarah or PAI,

That's why we are so comfortable with each other till now. it has been 5 years now that we left school, and our friendship last for 10 years, (i hope this bond will never be broken), we still the same people we used to know back then. All the jokes mean no harm, we understand each other on the weirdest possible conversation, yet we are still cool like that. Some are getting maried, and I of course still dedicated with my relationship with med school, but I will pray that each every one of us (Faris Petra batch 0610) will be granted lots of happiness and blessings from Allah swt no matter what path we are on. High school will always be my favorite and I am not too sure if I will able to move on =')

some of us =)

No comments:

Post a Comment