Thursday, September 3, 2015

Back in Cork for another year

The day had come where I am back as a student again like literally. Because we are all always a life-learner kan. So yeah its 15 hour journey to the west again (though xdak lah sampai ke US kan)

1st Sept 2015, MAS had rebrand themselves as MAB. Hence explains the chaotic KLIA with people with traditional clothes at the center of departure hall. My umi and abah came along with me all the way from Kota Bharu to Kuala Lumpur just to send their precious daughter on a jet plane.. (okay, this make me homesick..) Thank you Umi, Abah and Abangman as well =') I promised I will study really hard and get 1st honors in every exams. Amin.

And yeah, I had teh ais at the cafeteria before I took the escalator down to international departure hall.Waving the loved ones are always difficult. I hate saying goodbyes, especially to those I know that they love me dearly. Semoga Allah jagakan my parents for me for another 9 months till I return home again during the summer next year. Amin ya rabbal alamin.

I always supported MAS as I never took other airlines whenever I travel from or to Cork. They should give me credits for this. Tehee.

Pros with MAS
1. Price is affordable
2. Lots of exciting movies on-board
3. Friendly crews
4. Quite flexible in term of baggage allowance. Yeah.
5. You feel like home though you are somewhere in the sky.

Cons
1. The MH16 to Schipol Airport Amsterdam is somewhat always old. I dont mind kapal terbang lama ke baru ke as long as the facilities are the BOMM! But, some of the meja for you to eat dah terabut skru and moves to side way. So, when you want to have your meal, it's quite annoying.

12 hours and 15 minutes journey is a long journey. I was so unlucky that I got the middle seat of all 26F. So, it was quite challenging for me to get out for a toilet break or to ambil wudhu to perform prayers. Therefore gais, always aim for the aisle seat. That's my advise laa.


 I had this fish in black sauce with rice for dinner.


And Nasi Lemak sambal udang for breakfast.

My flight yesterday collaborated with KLM which is a dutch airline, so there're lots of mat salleh, and when this happened, usually what's left for you to for a meal was makanan ketimuran lah. Well, I dont mind pun.


Subhanallah. I was mesmerised by the beauty of the sky. It was so mind-soothing =)

After 12 hours more and less, we touched down at Schipol Airport Amsterdam. Transit dalam 3 jam. Then I was off with Aer Lingus (Irish airline) to my beloved city Cork. The journey lasted for 1 hour and 10 minutes lebih kurang.



And finally, here I am again. Hopefully my recharging days in Malaysia for 3 months will help me to go through this tough medicine journey for 9 months insyaAllah. I am so ready and I am happy to start. Lets go!!



HOME SWEET HOME. 56 Wilton Court, Cork, Ireland =)

Till then, Lovelies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment