Saturday, August 22, 2015

Snowflakes downpour

Although I am still in Kelantan, Malaysia (my hometown, my life, my tanah tumpah darahku)
I already get the 'homesick' vibe especially when Corkonians starting to leave Malaysia one by one and posted their bidding farewell pictures at KLIA.

I wish for european weather but I do not want to leave home. Well, this is what they said, love is hard. You wouldn't possibly get all the things you love, hence, you need to sacrifice. Aduh, peritnya hatiku pabila memikirkan pemergian ku ke tanah eropah pada minggu hadapan. Aduh aduh sayang.



Hopefully my teardrops won't be as lebat as this snowfalls. Of course lah tak, I macho ok (T.T *menangis dalam hati)

Ok lah, why am I so gloomy ni? I should live my life to the fullest since I have 10 days more (or nine) in Malaysia kan. Jom kita tukar lagu dari Flashlight from Jessie J to Bang Bang Bang by Big Bang. Nah amik kau. Culture shock ke tidak? Hahaha

It's okay people, I am still holding up to my utmost sanity.



Till then, lovelies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment