Saturday, August 29, 2015

Mr Diy in Kota Bharu!

Hi! Its been a while kan?

Actually I am busy with buying things for me to take with to Ireland because I'll be leaving in two days time. Time flies, To be exact, I spent 3 months and 8 days in Malaysia for my summer holiday. I must say that I am so happy to recharge myself with the shower of family's loves and supports in order for me to face a nine-months medical days in a foreign country. Lepas tu our connection would be skype and whatsapp je.

For this post, I will share about a shop named MR DIY. It's a kedai with lots of interesting stuffs. At least for me it is very interesting =) since I am really fond of decorative stuffs, room-makeover stuffs something like that. Mr DIY dah ada kat Kota Bharu even though this was my first time knowing the shop, so, I am not too sure how familiar people from other negeri know about this shop.

Kota Bharu's Mr Diy

Anyway, I do know Daiso, and that was the feel when I entered Mr Diy "Wah!! Macam kat Daiso lah!!" The products sold there are so cheap it make you wanna cry of joy =')

Rambang mata masuk Mr Diy! So many things to grab but so little time (because I'll be leaving to Ireland in few days time, so tak sempat menjelajah thoroughly. LOL)

What I managed to buy from there are

Keyboard stickers!




Note book


Usb for phone and straps to secure wires ( I however advise you not to buy the cable for iphone/ipad because it wont work on apple products due to its 'uncertified Apple cable', I bought one and it's a waste. Lucky that it doesn't cost a lot)




Laptop's bed-table




Others are penyanngul rambut ala-ala stewardess, shoelaces, earphones, painting kits, aux cable, and many more (banyak kan I beli haha)

I bought so many random things because I am so jakun when I stepped into the kedai.

Their opening hours are from 10am-10pm daily. So worry not my friend, you can visit them everyday if you want.

So, tu je, I will promote things that I like. Sharing happiness. Gituh.

Till then, Lovelies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment