Saturday, August 29, 2015

Between two genders

I has never been in a serious relationship between two genders before. I dont even know what it is called. But I feel so blessed because I have a happy family =) And I got friends that I know them so well that they will cry for me first if I ever tell them anything sad or bad  had occurred to me.

I couldn't wish for more. I will regard myself as an ungrateful person if I still desperately looking for something that I have already possess but still wanting for more.

So, here is something from me to you =)


I hope that everyone whoever accidentally read my blog will always be positive and healthy =)

Life is too short to stress out over something even though you're a medical student especially over something that you cannot control pun.

Till then, Lovelies =)

No comments:

Post a Comment