Saturday, August 22, 2015

One more post

Okay I promise this is the last one for tonight and I'll be off to bed since I have to pick up my nephew, Danish, at his house early in the morning tomorrow. And we're going to be spending a fun day tomorrow though I have no plans yet.

Anyhow, this is one of the wishes (fairy-tale wishes) that I have in me, although I am positive that I'll never ever can fulfil it due to respectful opinions of mine. So, it is to dye my hair completely silver in color.





I am not a T.O.P bias but, look at his hair =') I am so in love <3



I fell in love for the first sight with Haruma Miura when I first saw him in Koizora.

If I am about to ask my mother about dyeing (inai) my hair silver, I believe she would say

 "Tunggu nanti beruban lah nak kaler rambut putih gak"
then I go "its silver! not putih"

No, I'm just kidding =P

Till then, lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment