Saturday, August 22, 2015

I got all I need when I got you and I

Oh hi! 

There're will be days where I am in a mood to post things twice (or thrice) a day. So brace yourself!
Since I am going to leave my summer vacay (home is a type of vacation for me), I will share what did I do during my summers.

Well, one of the agendas happened when I was home was I went on a strict diet for a month. I'd been gaining weight ever since I left high school (damn!!!)
And it was during Ramadan. I ate so little that I couldn't believe myself. And after a month, I lost a total of 5 kg without even exercising. That was a lot for me. I just reduced the amount of food intake, no eating after 8pm, no caffeine intake, and drank lots of plain water. It worked I tell you! 

And I stopped dieting for a while to enjoy my stay in Malaysia but I make sure to not gain any. And I will continue dieting for a year in Ireland for the sake of my health and to become a beautiful bride (hehehe). We'll see how it goes.

I think I learnt a lot from my past years living that DO NOT OVERDO THINGS. Dulu, when I love to eat something, I definitely want to have some more continuously. It is not good. Bukannya I will never eat them again pun. It just,,, well, bad habit. I should stop and yakin yang I can eat them again some other times. Other than that (cehhhh macam buat essay LOL) eating slowly is one way you can feel kenyang and definitely eating less. Make sure not to eat when you are in hurry, but grab your food, put them in your bag, then eat when you have settle down. Eating quickly is bad for digestion and you will cepat rasa lapar afterwards. 

Drink plenty of water! Drink! Hydrate! Rehydrate! Plain water is zero calorie! Okay, not just it is zero calorie, it also can help the transportation of oxygen throughout your whole body. Nothing wrong with drink plenty of plain water (except for it makes you visit the loo more often) So jangan malas minum air! Ada tau orang yang malas minum air ni! (me....) 

Well, I'm writing these whole things as a reminder for myself. I hope for a healthier me. Kata nak jadi doktor, kalau diri sendiri tak sihat, how can I consult my patients later kan? 

I will constantly update my weight loss challenge here. If my diet plan succeed, I hope other people can try them too. So we all can be kurus together =P 

But the most important thing is STRONG DETERMINATION. Let us all posses this quality in us. Amin.

Pardon my everlasting love for fairilights and inspirational quotes.

Till then lovelies <3


No comments:

Post a Comment