Monday, July 11, 2016

RAYA

Its raya now.
I'd been spending my time relaxing.
And oh, I bought new phone last month and it is Iphone SE gold 64 gb. Cost me lot of money.
Haha.

General updates:
- I am determined to shed off many KGs. Pray for me. Just wait, I will live with just confidence after all of this finish.
- Maa is very sick. She fractured her humerus and a little paralysed. She stayed with us for 2 weeks. Since was sick, she has been nagging a lot. A LOT. Oh well, she taught me to become more patient.
-*drumrolls Alhamdulillah I passed my final exams with gaining 4 honors and 3 passed. Still so many areas to improve but for now I want to be grateful as much as I can before next semester resume.
-TV kat rumah rosak, so most of the time I am spending my time in the room watching korean dramas. LOL
- Did I tell you that I visited my dear cousin, Hana' s grave. Al fatihah.
-Tomorrow I will start my puasa 6. May Allah ease.


No comments:

Post a Comment