Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Me and procrastination




   

I am the type of person who develops all sort of interests when I am busy. So a couple of days ago, I redecorated my room. I am an acceptable weirdo, who cares =P

I used to had this giant 'The Fault in Our Stars's poster on the right corner of my bed, (yeah, I am a fan of John Green's books and quotes)

But I got bored recently when I supposed to focus on my upcoming exams which is 10 days away from now,














So here I present you my new comfy bed. teheeee~
I actually went to IKEA dublin and bought that blue star wall lamp thingy. HAHA, and I bought new curtains, in which represented
my love for colors. And it's green! So refreshing, I feel like waking up everyday in the middle of the forest LOL

Bagi can lah, lama kot nak dok Ireland nih, so curtains are necessities okay =D

No comments:

Post a Comment